In general, you are welcome to post any questions, comments, opinions and ideas you have provided they are written in a courteous and mature manner. We do ask that you please take a few moments to make sure you select an appropriate forum or section for your subject first. This includes any thoughts or opinions you might have that disagrees with the way that we, as the forum owners, conduct, develop and run the forum and site. We will not interfere with any communication of thoughts/ideas so long as the presentation is constructive and appropriate. By registering and using this forum you agree to abide by the forum rules.
You may not do any of the following in any post, private message or visitor message:
● Attack, threaten, harass, abuse, insult or defame any users, people, or groups.
● Violate any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or the forum.
● Remarks, comments, images or materials that are considered disparaging or abusive of any religion, race, nation, gender, or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
● Post or disseminate defamatory, unlawful, or indecent material, information, or content.
● Create a post, thread, account, or signature that is advertising or promoting other websites, services, or products without the expressed prior consent of the Xbox360forum.com staff.
● Remarks, comments, images or materials deemed to contain excessive obscenity, vulgarity, or is sexually explicit are not permitted. A little language isn't a problem, but don't get carried away.
● Any materials considered inappropriate for children 13 or under as governed by general standards of decency in the United States of America are prohibited.
● Any content that infringes upon anyone's rights to privacy (Xbox360forum.com user or not).
● Content that is off-topic for the forum. There is a forum called Chit Chat for general/anytopic subject matter. However, community members should be aware and understand that the Rules of Conduct will still be enforced.
● Use the forum to debate personal or private issues or problems publicly.
Additionally, the following will not be allowed:
● Make duplicated or multiple posts on the same subject with the intention of getting more attention paid to your issue.
● "Bump" or “/sign” threads.
● Cross-posting the same topic to multiple forums or the same message to multiple threads.
● Making replies to posts that are irrelevant to the original topic, such as: "first," or “in before lock”.
● Posting topics addressed directly to another community member is not allowed. If you want to contact someone directly, use the private messaging system.
● Do not troll the forum or post "Flame Bait." "Trolling" or "flame baiting" is posting with the sole intent of stirring up trouble or inciting disruption. For example, posting to a thread without the intent of providing constructive suggestions or comments and instead making disruptive comments.
● Making posts with the intent of gaining a larger post count to avoid the automatic rule systems of the forum.
2.) Signature Guidelines
● Signatures cannot have a total size of more than 600 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall.
● The total file size of all images must not be larger than 500 kilobytes.
● Signatures may contain more than one image, but the total combined sizes of the images most fall within the other signature size rules.
● When using images in the signature, there may be no more than three lines of size three text used with the images. Where no images are used with the signature, six lines of size three text may be used. (Blank lines count as a line of text.)
● The content of all images, text, and links used in signatures are subject to all of the other, broader, forum rules. All signatures must also be “T for Teen”, with no derogatory comments about/towards other users, or swear words.
3.) Disciplinary Actions
Violations of the forum rules may result in any of the following actions being taken against the user(s) responsible:
● Temporary account suspension.
● Permanent account banning.
● Permanent banning of devices from accessing the forum.
● Editing or removal of signatures.
● Removal of posts, threads, or other content.
● Closing, or locking of a thread.
4.) Xbox360forum.com Usage Guidelines: Five Easy Rules
We appreciate your help in keeping Xbox360forum.com a clean and friendly community. The following are a few simple guidelines to keep in mind while you’re here.
Rule 1:We are all Here to Have a Good Time - The purpose of this forum is to enable the members of the community to help each other, enhance their enjoyment of Xbox gaming and share their experiences.
Be Considerate - Everyone wants to have a good time on the Forums. Do not post harassing, threatening, abusive, lewd, or inflammatory comments. Flaming people, products, or organizations is never acceptable. Neither is trolling. Instead, be friendly, helpful, and supportive and the forum will be much more enjoyable for everyone. That isn’t to say you can’t talk smack or that this place is supposed to be like Sunday school. That said you are expected to exercise good judgment, so just don’t get carried away.
Be Relevant - Please stay on topic. These Forums are provided to enable members to help each other in sharing their passion for Xbox. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any company or product, or, in general, from posting in a manner unrelated to the direct purposes expected in the Forums.
Don’t Break the Law - Do not make any unlawful, libelous, defamatory posts, or posts that infringe upon any intellectual property rights. Do not conduct any activity that may be illegal, or harmful in any way, to people, to software or hardware, such as hacking, flooding scripts viruses or Trojan horses. This also goes for references to any 'warez', cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature, asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way is not tolerated.
Don’t Spam – Do not use the forums in any way to promote third party services, products, websites, or organizations.
Keep those 5 easy rules in mind and the forum will be a better place for everyone.
5.) Limitation of Liability
You understand that members like you contribute the content of these forums, that Xbox360forum.com does not control and is not responsible for it, and that Xbox360forum.com does not in any way guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, legality or completeness of any such content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all the risks associated with such content and that Xbox360forum.com is not responsible or liable in any way for such content, for its errors and omissions, and for any losses and damage incurred as a result of accessing or using such content.
Xbox360forum.com is part of the iEntry Network of email newsletters, websites and other properties. Xbox360forum.com currently provides users with access to a collection of resources, including but not limited to, a business to business search engine and directory (the "Service"). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Xbox360forum.com to provide the Service. You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from Xbox360forum.com, such as service announcements, administrative messages and certain branded and co-branded email newsletters (THIS SPECIFICALLY INCLUDES A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE XBOX360FORUM EMAIL NEWSLETTER AND SPONSOR UPDATES.), and that these communications are considered part of your Xbox360forum.com membership. As a submitter to Xbox360forum.com you may unsubscribe from Xbox360forum.com and all future Xbox360forum.com communications but Xbox360Forum reserves the right to remove your forum account from the free Xbox360Forum service.
7.) Rule Updates
These rules are subject to change at any time, and after being updated, continued use of Xbox360forum.com or its systems is considered to be an acceptance of the new version of the rules, in their entirety.
Last Updated December, 2011.